Monday, February 1, 2010

Sick kids and Raising the Bar (01/25/10)

Sick kids, not feeling so hot myself and technically today should be a day off of training. However, I felt like I should at least do some cross training since I took last Thursday off. I got on the elliptical for 20 minutes and did 1/2 mile. Not much, but at least I did something. I've been thinking a lot about what I might want to do to raise more than the minimum $2,300 to go on the walk. You might notice that my goal has been raised from my original $3,000 to $5,000 a couple days ago. I feel so inspired by the donations I've received so far, that I feel like I should most definitely aim higher than I had, given I still have until November to raise money.

Fundraising: no new donations, Total: $1,965.00
Training: 0.5 miles on the elliptical in 20 minutes
Total miles to date: 23.4

No comments:

Post a Comment