Monday, February 1, 2010

Shoes, Shmooes (01/19/10)

I did my first walk in my new shoes. The left one was comfy the entire time. The right one started feeling funny from about 5 minutes in. By 1/2 an hour in, I could feel a huge difference between the two shoes. I'm not sure if the problem is in how they were laced, or just a difference in my feet or that these aren't the right shoes for me. Choosing shoes may be a more complicated process than I want it to be! Darn! I want to get it right, but am not a shoe person and don't like spending this much time on it. Small beans I guess and I hope I can find something that will work.

Did my walk at the local mall today due to torrential rain. Had Jenna with me, so I think my pace was not as strong as it normally is. Looks like I probably went about 2 1/2 miles in about 65 minutes. I also did my tap class tonight. Jenna is sick and I'm really hoping I don't get it.

Fundraising: $100.00 for a total of $1,850.00
Training: 2.5 miles in 65 minutes, 1 hour of tap class
Total miles to date: 13.4

No comments:

Post a Comment