Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cross Training (02/03/10)

I like cross-training days. The time committment isn't as harsh and the physical committment isn't as harsh either. There are some of these days when I think, but I WANT to go do a walk today! I know the cross-training days and the days off are important; as important as the walk days really. Like most things in life, you have to pace yourself. This is not always my strong suit. I have a tendency to want to get to the end, and get things done. This is really a great excersize for me to BE more in the process. To have the process be the goal. To be patient and enjoy the down days and know that they will get me to the end of this journey as surely as the walking will.

Fundraising: $50.00 Total: $2,055.00
Training: 0.9 miles on the elliptical in 30 minutes
Total miles to date: 39.7

No comments:

Post a Comment