Monday, November 14, 2011

Still No Real Answers

I had my followup diagnostic mammogram and a follow-up ultrasound today.  The technicians are not allowed to tell you much of anything, but my ultrasound tech did say that she didn't see anything to immediately be concerned about, but that the radiologist would look at the pictures she took and if more testing (i.e. biopsy) is needed the radiologist would contact my doctor and my doctor would contact me.  So I've sort of got good news, but it's tentative and I'm really back to the waiting game.  I'm hoping that someone calls me with the official results in the next couple days.  I dislike this waiting.

In the meantime, I'm trying to get packing done and settle everything around the house before I leave for San Diego on Thursday.

(11/13/11) Training: 7.3 miles in 2 hours 40 minutes
Total miles this year: 208.5
(11/13/11) Fundraising: $30, Total: $2,600
(11/11/11) Training: 4.0 miles in 1 hour 15 minutes
Total miles this year: 201.2

No comments:

Post a Comment