Wednesday, July 14, 2010

19 Weeks Out

OK, I'm starting to panic a little with the countdown into teen numbers.  I know that 19 weeks is going to go by sooooo incredibly quickly!  This summer is slipping away!  The good news is that I only have one more physical therapy appointment and I am practically pain free.  The good news is that I've done a mile walk and while there were aches, there was NO PAIN!  The bad news is that I haven't yet tried anything longer than 1 mile, but that will come.

I'm feeling more positive this week than I did last week.  I've met my minimum and then some in my fundraising, although I'd still like to hit that $5000 mark.  My training involving actual walking of miles will start up again soon if all goes well.

So that's my brief update!  Hope you all are having a wonderful summer so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment