Wednesday, June 30, 2010

21 Weeks Out (a Little Late)

My family took a trip last week and I didn't get around to doing my weekly Friday post about how things are going in the 3-day training and fund raising arena.  So, better late than never, here it is.

Training: I've been swimming, and had an almost pain free week last week.  I'm hoping this means that I will soon be back out on the road, walking again.  We'll see how that goes.  I'm planning to do another trial walk in the next couple days to see where my foot stands, so to speak.  I'm amazed that we are only just shy of 20 weeks out.

Since I'm just not in a very loquacious mood, I'm going to point you to some fabulous writing by one of the 3-day Ambassadors.  This is his take on what the 3-day is and I couldn't agree more with him.  I feel blessed to be a part of this amazing community of people who are working to bring positive change to the world.

What is the 3-Day? Jay Furr's Explanation

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment