Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Slow It Down

That is what my body is telling me.  After two GREAT walks this weekend, I had a little set back in my recovery from my surgery.  My body told me that I shouldn't have done quite so much.  I'm going to have to scale back my training plans and perhaps even how much I expect to walk this year in November.  I'm still hoping there's enough time between now and November for me to be back at 100%, but it will be what it is.

I'm back to short training walks for a bit.  I'm not good at this being patient thing.  There's always a lesson for me in relation to my training and actually doing the event.  It is helping me grow as a person!

(7/25/11) Fundraising: $120, Total: $1,920.00
(7/24/11) Training: 2.5 miles in 54 minutes
Total mileage walked this year: 107.7
(7/23/11) Training: 4.1 miles in 1 hour 29 minutes
Total mileage walked this year: 105.2

No comments:

Post a Comment