Thursday, November 18, 2010

One Day To Go!

Short and sweet as I'm madly packing. Tonight I drive down to San Diego and tomorrow morning I will join many, many others to walk 60-miles over three days. I'm humbled and honored to have the support of so many awesome family and friends! Just wanted to get one last huge shout out to all of you who have supported me with your kind words, your donations, your willingness to listen. A super special thank you to my Hubby, without whom none of this would have been possible. Since the forcast is calling for almost definite rain most of the weekend in San Diego, I leave you with the following inspirational quote: "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain!"

(11/17/10)
Fundraising: $25.00, Total: $4,525.
Training: 1 hour of water aerobics

(11/16/10)
Fundraising: $28.00, Total: $4,500.00

No comments:

Post a Comment